CrossFit Fulshear – CrossFit
– Strength: Today is week 1 of Power Clean + Jerk/Back Squat Work. Take 3-4 sets to build to work weight for both.
– Metcon: Today’s work is accessory work for the posterior chain. This work should be challenging, but completed with perfect technique. Rest as you need between rounds.
3 Rounds of:
15 Russian Swings
10 Reverse Lunges in place (5 each side)
5 X-Band Walks Left, Right, Forward.
Then on coaches call. Put bar down and reset between movements.
– 3 Power Cleans
– 3 Jerks
+ Repeat x 2 more times
1) Power Clean + Jerk: 6 x 1.1 (10s) @70-75% of Monday, every 60s.
– Beginner: Work on technique with a light load for all sets.
2) Back Squat: 3 x 6 @75% of Monday for ALL sets. Rest 2:00
– Beginner: 3 x 8 @light weight.
Clean and Jerk
6-8 Rounds of:
60 Yard Sledpull Powerwalk @heavy. Rest 60s.
4 Rounds of:
25 Band Resisted KBS
15 OH KB Hollow Rocks (or Hollow Rocks)
10 Barbell Rows
15:00 Cap on all of this work. Nothing for time or score today.
Straight Leg Raises: 3 x 6-10. Rest 60s.