CrossFit Fulshear – CrossFit
– Skill: Today is aimed at skill/technique work. Odd minutes you will perform 3 position snatch. Even minutes will consist of 15 banded pull
downs. You should have plenty of time to transition between movements. Select a weight which will allow you to maintain proper form
– Skill: For your GOAT WOD today, we will be selecting a gymnastics skill to
focus on as well as a static hold. You should have plenty of remaining time each minute to rest and transition to the next movement. Try to
accumulate 30-40 seconds of the static hold. This does not have to be unbroken.
QOD: Do you have any pets?
Review all work today starting with:
– Review options for gymnastics skill work
– Gymnastics Static Hold options
– Glute Bridges (have everyone perform 20 reps)
– Alt. DB Curls (have everyone perform 20 total reps)
– Banded Pulldowns (have everyone perform 20 reps)
– 3 Position Power Snatch with a PVC
Then grab barbells and complete:
2 High Hang Power Snatch
2 Hang Power Snatch
2 Hang Below Knee Power Snatch
Put bar down between movements and rest 10s. These can be done on the coaches call.
1) Snatch GOAT WOD:
ODD Minutes: 3 Position Power Snatch Practice
– high hang + hang + hang below knee x 1 rep each.
EVEN Minutes: 15 Banded Pulldowns
2) Gymnastics GOAT WOD:
ODD Minutes: GOAT Movement
EVEN Minutes: Static Hold
3) “Buns + Guns”
ODD Minutes: 20 Glute Bridges (Double Leg)
EVEN Minutes: 20 Alt. DB Curls (total)