CrossFit Fulshear – CrossFit
– Metcon: Today’s partner workout is your choice how to split work but each station is a 90s interval. All scaling choices should allow high-effort of movement for big sets ie. OHS should be light.
Coaches Choice of a fun game for 7 Minutes. Get creative! There are many options to choose from, but the best option may be something new that you come up with on your own; your athletes will appreciate your effort at being creative! The objective is to get people moving but laughing/having fun.
Review All Metcon Movements
– Weighted Step-ups
– Partner Wheelbarrow
*Perform 10-12 reps of each and 50 ft. each for partner wheelbarrow.
In teams of 2:
3 Rounds of, 90s Stations:
1) Alternating Weighted Step-ups (35, 25 DBs) (24, 20)
2) G20H w. a plate (45, 25)
3) Overhead Squat (75, 55)
4) Calories on Bike
5) Bear Crawl/Reverse Bear Crawl
6) 90s OF REST
*Athlete choice of how to split work
L2: (30s, 20s) (20, 15) (25, 15) (65, 35)
L1: (Unweighted Step-ups) (20, 15) (15, 10) (35, 25 Goblet Squat)
– Calories Rower or 100m Running Intervals
Metcon (AMRAP – Reps)
3 x 30 Ring Rows
* These should be easy enough for 30 unbroken reps, but still maintain control (no kipping)