CrossFit Fulshear – CrossFit
– Strength: Today we are building to a 3RM in the Close grip floor press. This should take roughly 6-7 sets to complete. Make sure you have a spotter and you’re smart about how you progress. You do not want to fail too early.
– Metcon: Today’s metcon is not for time and is a good test of local muscle endurance. We’ve never done some of these movements in a metcon so it may be wise to go lighter than you think. Barbell curls should be done strictly.
Review and perform 10 reps (or distance) of each
– Rollback Tricep Extensions on Floor
– Barbell Curls
– Single Arm OH KB Carry x 50 ft. each
– Handstand Walk x 10 ft. or Handstand Hold x 10s
3 Way Banded Shoulder/Lat Stretch x 30s each
Review The Floor Press
Not for time:
100 Ft. Handstand Walk or 60s of total Handstand Hold
DB Rollback Tricep Extensions on Floor (50s, 25s)
Barbell Curls (95, 65)
200 Meter Single Arm OH KB Carry (100m each)
*Athlete choice of weight scaling today.
L3: (40s, 20s) (75, 55)
L2: (30s, 15s) (65, 45)
L1: (Less than L2 OR choice)
22:00 Cap on this work
Close Grip Floor Press: 3RM. Rest 2:00
Beginner: 5 x 5, adding weight if form permits.