CrossFit Fulshear – CrossFit
– Strength: Week 2 of our Sumo Banded Deadlift work. Loading should only by 5% heavier and allow for perfect/fast sets. Take 3-4 sets to build to your work weight. These are NOT done touch n go, reset on each rep.
– Metcon: Benchmark workout ”Karen”. We will partner up today and judge each other. Try to beat your previous time if you have one. Have a plan before starting on how to partition sets.
Grab barbells and a light band + complete:
8 Sumo Deadlifts
8 Front Squats
10 X-BAND Walks Left/Right
6 Sumo Deadlifts
10 Glute Bridges
*Add light weight
4 Sumo Deadlifts
Review Sumo Deadlift against a band.
Set up Benches and perform 10 Seated Dynamic Vertical Jumps. This is simply to warm-
up the CNS
1) Sumo Deadlift against a band: 10 x 2 @80% of Last Monday, every 60s.
2) Seated Dynamic Vertical Jumps: 20 Jumps. Rest 60s.
– Use a weighted vest if possible.
150 Wall balls (20, 14) (10’, 9’)
L2: (14, 10)
L1: (10, 8) (100 Wallballs)
*Run two heats and have athletes judge each other like an Open WOD.
150 Wall-Ball Shots, 20# / 14#
100 Double Leg Prone Banded Leg Curls